Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Dream / Jobs

Last night I had a very, very long dream. In words, it is too long to type, but too good not to mention the primary features.
  1. I made friends with a real live gnome about 5" tall.
  2. I could fly like superman.
  3. I wore a deep sea SCUBA suit.
  4. I was late for middle school.
Today I applied to BioTeam, a hardcore consulting company that custom builds solutions for life-science businesses. A coworker who knows one of the directors referred me to them. It's a long shot since the team is extremely elite, but if I'm lucky, maybe they're looking for a code-monkey with a background in molecular biology and user experience design.

To date, I've applied to 6 jobs at MIT's Broad Institute, and I'm beginning to fear their careers page is a black hole for resumés. I've got to make some calls.

No comments: