Monday, February 4, 2008

Toaster Strudels Eclipse Harvest Moon

Slow day today. I spent the morning poking around for jobs online, had some cereal and a couple Toaster Strudels (mMMMmm). Visited some people up in the research labs in Olsen around 11, then spent a good part of the day at Eggroll Cafe learning to use the Eclipse IDE for Java development. So far, I'm loving it. Finally, after a couple good conversations with Joel and Zach, I headed to the photo lab where I spent the remainder of the day and night working on a photo exhibition with Monika. I've got about 20 prints picked out for the show, and managed to matte 10 from my Harvest Moon series. So far, so good.

The good: I have a phone interview with the director of the Imaging Platform at Broad Institute on Wednesday.
The bad: So many applications, so few interviews.
The ulgy: The Patriots lost Superbowl XLII to effing New York.

No comments: