Thursday, February 21, 2008

"Plan B: Operation East Coast USA!!!"

I'm sitting in the Eggroll Cafe. A big guy named Ian is playing the Ukulele and singing about having adventures in a fantasy land inside his cubicle.

I spent the better part of the day at Brontes. Kerrie convinced me to finally create a digital version of the company mascot I created months ago on a whiteboard, a lady dinosaur called the Brontesaurus. She's a cutie. Still, all I could think about was doing something drastic before I start work at Broad.

I was up late last night trying to find a partner in crime to drag with me to Europe, or on any adventure for that matter. So... Plan A: Operation Amsterdam is looking pretty bleak right now without a posse. Hence, I have formulated "Plan B: Operation East Coast USA!!!"

"Plan B: Operation East Coast USA!!!"
Step 1) Pack surf gear, clothes and a shit-load of cliff bars in my car.
Step 2) Drive to Florida (tonight?... tomorrow?)
Step 3) Surf JAX Beach
Step 4) See the Gulf of Mexico
Step 5) Get home by Monday morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget, there's always the PacNorWest.
-K

Unknown said...

Oh man, I wish I could come out there and visit, I've been looking at plane tickets to different places and the only decent deal I've found was that one to A'dam. The spontaneous-travel thing is looking pretty bleak as of today.