Monday, February 18, 2008

Cute Little Robot Dream and Nick's Birthday

Because I feel compelled to write about my wacky dreams...

Last night my father got our family two new pets, a golden retriever puppy, and a little robot! The puppy was adorable, but the robot was equally endearing. On Halloween, it put a little white sheet over itself and trucked around the house pretending to be a ghost. I nearly tripped over the little bugger since he was only about a foot and a half tall. "Awww, how'd you get so smart?!" I said.

On Saturday Ash and I celebrated Nick's birthday with him back in Salisbury. We went out to dinner at The Grog. Nick suggested seats near the bookcase where we found Scrabble and played a game before our meals came. I ended up with some pretty decent words for someone buzzing like a fool off a beer on an empty stomach. After dinner we headed back to Nick's where we had dessert with his family, and my parents swung by. Great night all-in-all. Welcome to 25 Nick!

No comments: