Monday, October 4, 2010

Four years

My love, you're electric
your vibe is kinetic, and it resonates like a tuning fork in me
I'm in love with your aesthetic
a taste so eclectic that you may be from another galaxy.

Maybe it's fate
or maybe you're my soul mate, but I know one thing's for sure
my state is elation when I tune in to your station
and I can't help but want more.

We'll swim in the fountain
we'll climb all the mountains, and we might turn down the wrong path
And the last time we did that, our legs they were shaking
but we still couldn't help but laugh.

You're the one that I'll stay with
one hundred years and a day with. You know that I'm going to try.
I'll be the boy you want to play with, go on your first and last date with,
and you'll never even have to question why.

So wake up and rub your kaleidoscope eyes
let's walk down to the beach, all we need's our bare feet
and we'll watch the sun rise on the rest of our lives.

No comments: